We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer to join the team that develops Smartface Cloud. If you are extremely passionate about mobile & cloud technologies and want to make an impact on a product that is used by tens of thousands of developers, then this is your job!
- Finding bugs and crashes the applications in ways that developers never thought about (and preventing them)
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using appropriate tools (such as Appium, Selenium, Calabash, etc.)
- Analysis of automation test results
- Creation and maintenance of various tests that consist of functional and integration, regression, exploratory, end-to-end, performance and other non-functional tests.
- Create new test scenarios and cases in collaboration with team members.
- Making manual tests, and reporting the results in a clear way.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- University degree in computer science or related areas
- 1+ years of software testing or test automation experience
- Knowledge on automated testing frameworks and languages (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, jUnit, Capybara, Cucumber, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in Testing Methodologies (Black Box, White Box etc.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Android, iOS and testing environments, tools, and SDKs is a plus
- Articulate in English in order to read and understand specifications, API documents, perform written communications and produce test cases and similar documents in English
- Proficient in English speaking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times
- Hard worker with high commitment on deliverable deadlines and quality