This program is designed for new graduates for full-time opportunities as well as for 3rd/4th year students for long-term internship aspiring to have a successful career in information technologies in areas like mobile development, web and cloud development, agile management, quality assurance and systems management.
You will be actively engaged in next generation technologies including but not limited to Docker, Node.js, React, Golang, C#, ASP.NET Core, Swift, Objective-C, server-side and mobile Java.
As a Young Talent, you will be contributing to the development of an innovative product in an early career opportunity with a number of initiatives for learning new technologies and gaining hands-on product development experience in a full-stack and agile environment.
If you are extremely passionate about mobile & cloud technologies and want to make an impact on a product that is used by tens of thousands of developers around the world, then this is your job!
These responsibilities are just for a high level overview, you will have the opportunity to find your perfect fit in our full-stack environment.
- Independently design, build and test complex multi-tiered features based on high level requirements.
- Maintenance of current features and development of new features in Smartface Cloud.
- Work effectively to foster a strong team environment.
- Collaborate effectively with peer application designers and architecture team to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Write detailed technical documentation to allow easy hand-offs to other team members.
- Finding bugs and crashing the applications in ways that developers never thought about.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Aspiration towards and interest in next generation software development technologies
- Proficient in English speaking to be able to communicate with users and teams all over the world.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times
- Hard worker with high commitment on deliverable deadlines and quality
- Open source projects and contributions, high Stack Overflow reputation and active blogging or examples of similar content generation are some of the definite pluses